Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'll Huff, and I'll Puff, and I'll Blo-o-o-ow Your House Down!

Ha ha! This makes 35 posts! I am very proud of myself. I never thought I'd ever, ever post more than maybe five on any single blog. It's not like I'm really good with follow-through. On the things that matter to me, I do fine, but on hobby-like things (such as this blog), I really don't do much cuz even though they're fun, I don't make me do it and neither does anyone else (not that anyone really could make me if I didn't want to...).

When you have some really nice days of spring, you forget about the other half of spring. The part where the wind is blowing so hard that you feel like everything is going to blow away. If I were a flatlander (Kansas and other places with similar terrain), everything really might blow away in a nice tornado. As it is, I've only ever lived in the Arizona desert as well as the nearby mountains, so a tornado is very unlikely. Allthesameanyhow, it feels like we're all going to blow away like the nannies in Mary Poppins.

No comments: