Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our Bookmobile

I was going to plant flowers in this one spot in my garden, but instead I planted beans. :)

We don't have a library, but recently the county bookmobile started coming every other Wednesday. Not only can I check out as many books as I please, I can go on their website and request books from different libraries in our county be placed on hold and reserved for me. Today I went on and put these books on hold:
  • "I Can Lick Thirty Tigers Today and Other Stories" by Dr. Seuss
  • "Wild Mind" by Natalie Goldberg
  • "Thunder and Lightening" by Natalie Goldberg
  • "The Power of Myth" by Joseph Campbell
  • "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!" by Richard P. Feynman
  • Three books from the "Foxfire" series
  • "Utopia" by Thomas More
I also wanted "Of Wolves and Men" by Barry Lopez and "Women and Nature" by Susan Griffin but I guess I'll have to try either interlibrary loan or else buy it since they don't have it.

No comments: