1) Link to Green Meme Bloggers. (use image if you like)
2) Link back to whoever tagged you. (no need to wait to be tagged!)
3) Include meme number
4) Include these guidelines in your post
5) Tag 3 other green bloggers.
Green Meme #2
1. Do you use baking soda toothpaste or baking soda shampoo? If not, would you consider it?
My mother uses those. I have tried toothpaste from Arm & Hammer that had baking soda in it, and I really like it, but I am not super-interested in baking soda toothpaste because of flavor (I know, I'm spoiled, LOL). Someday I will try baking soda shampoo. But not until I can get over the part where I like my hair to smell like
2. Do you make any home cleaning products?
My mom mixes ammonia with water for disinfectant purposes. Does that count?
3. What is your top green issue at the moment?
Garbage reduction. We use a lot of single-use items and I really don't like how much we contribute to the local landfill.
4. Given unlimited cash, what is on your fantasy green wishlist?
5. Have you implemented any new green act/behaviour/product this month?
I've been keeping the heater off a lot.
Okay, I tag A Homesteading Neophyte, Dancing in a Field of Tansy and Homesteading the Back Forty.