Thursday, December 11, 2008

Vaccinations/Immunizations

If/when I have children, I am never going to vaccinate them. Why not? Well, because I wouldn't dare. When I was a baby, my mother took me in to get "immunized" and I had a very violent reaction. It is unknown as to what caused the reaction. Was it hereditary? my mother and grandmother were vaccinated only a few times because they were very sick as children. Was it just an allergy to one of the set? Was it an allergy to one of the sickening ingredients? As I said, no one is really sure. Luckily, except for the episode I escaped unscathed. I don't have autism. I have had to deal with depression and OCD, but those are probably more related to other things in my life.

I will not vaccinate my children because I do not know if whatever it was that caused the severe reaction will be passed on to them, and I'm not willing to take the risk.

Another reason, which is less personally related is a few things I found out. a) the outbreak of swine flu in the seventies was directly linked to the vaccination for swine flu. b) the Spanish influenza epidemic of 1812 may have also been linked to the c) AIDS may have been brought to our country from the vaccines (monkey parts are/have been used in some vaccines and are carriers of the disease).

See "How One Wicked Nation Can Kill Billions Around the World--With One Lie!" by Dr. Lorraine Day, M.D. The part about swine flu is pretty far down there since the main article is about Bird Flu. The quickest way to skip to the swine flu part is to press Ctrl+F which will open up a little box to help you search. Type in "swine flu" in the box.

No comments: