Friday, November 14, 2008

Pumpkin Pudding

Update on the Pumpkin Pudding. It works better if you wait until the pumpkin mixture is warm and then stir in the cornstarch a little at a time. And I doubled the recipe when I made it this last time and used 1/3 cup of cornstarch and I am pretty sure that's not the equivalent of twelve Tbsp of cornstarch. I have a suspicion I might be using too much cornstarch, but I don't know how much cornstarch, so if anyone wants to experiment with the recipe, feel free to improve it however you want. Just two requests: post a link back to my blog as where the original recipe was found and also please post your improved recipe in the comment section so I can try it. Thank you.

P.S. I just had a thought. The egg whites would probably mix better if I mixed some of the pumpkin mixture in with it and then added that back to the main pan...

No comments: