Thursday, February 26, 2009

DeliberateLife.com

I have just caught up on a new blog which I am now adding to my following list. It's called DeliberateLife.com: Killing Apathy for the Fun of It. Nic is working on living a life that is a circle of life rather than a comsumerism tunnel. She has a husband a little younger (I think about 3 yrs) and two little girls, ages around 3 and 5 and she's expecting a third. The oldest little girl, is high-functioning autistic (Asperger's).

The blog is brilliantly written with a totally new look on how life is and why and what we're actually here for. I swear it's worth the time to go back and read starting from Day 1.

On a sadder note, I was reading a blog: Happily Housepoor and I was slowly getting closer to the future, and then I took a break and when I came back a few weeks later, it was gone! So sad. Even if she chose to stop blogging, did she have to delete the blog? I'm sure she had good reason, but it is still sad to see a blog I enjoy disappear.

No comments: